Senior Accounting Officer
- We are looking for an ambitious Senior Accounting Officer to provide leadership to the finance department of the company.
- You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the responsibilities.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with team numbers and attention to detail.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition.
- This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Develop and implement succession planning activities.
- At least Certified Accounting Technician (CAT), ACCA Level 1
- Proficient in the use of Peachtree Accounting Software
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Strong Interpersonal Skills