- 4 CXC passes including Mathematics and English
- Must be computer literate and possess strong organizing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work independently
- must be reliable and responsible
- Display the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Have at least three (3) years of experience in sales and services. Experience in the Automotive and/or Industrial field would be a plus.
- Ability to pass a background check.
The Customer Service Representative’s overall responsibility and duty involves greeting customers and attending to their requests by identifying the required product or services, processing the sale and coordinating the retrieval of products from the warehouse, or repairs for the workshop and delivering them back to the customer.
Application Deadline: March 1st, 2024
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.